Thursday, September 6, 2012

For My Little Schoolgirl - DDS Challenge Handmade Flowers

My little - or maybe now I should say big girl, received this card in her first school day. This card is also this weeks Digi Doodle shop's Challenge of handmade flowers.
These flowers were made in the flower rosette style - cut strip of various width petals and then rolled up. I have several other designs for this style of flowers and hope to make them soon enough to be able to purchase them as cutting files from my etsy shop.
these were inked with yellow Distress ink.
And this lovely girl is actually just a part of the wonderful Stick Figures image from DDS shop! and the best part is - it's free for you to get. And while you're there and getting this goody - remember to get some other stamps as well - well they are for jut 1$ a piece!!!!
I also used a bunch of washi tapes that came as freebies with PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine some time ago.

Hope school days have started quite the fun way for you,


6 comments:

  1. Cik skaisti! Vienmēr apbrīnoju tavus darbus - tik radoši, kolorīti un rūpīgi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Liva and I love your flowers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This way too cute Liva...giggle. I wondered if someone would use one of these new stamps. Awesome job hun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Liva. I adore your flowers.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable, Liva!! The image is so sweet...you colored it perfectly!! The flowers are beautiful and I love the washi tape!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liva. What a cute image and lovely colouring. Your flowers are great and I love the card layout. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)