Thursday, August 9, 2012

You Warm My Heart - Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge #120 - Things With Wings

Well I just can' t express how wonderful I feel to be crafting for Digi Doodle Shop's challenges again! This is my very first DT and I always felt welcome there as all the girls and especially the owner Judy is such an amazing and talented people.
This week there is a thing with wings challenge, so I chose this amazing Birdie Birdie stamp to sharpen my neglected coloring skills.
This stamp is so cute and just speaks volumes about those two lovebirds and the people who will receive this card :)
I added some flag like stamped sentiment saying "you warm my heart".

Green background is a paper coming from one of the PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine freebies, then there is a page from my old telephone book and last but now least there is a punched out large postage stamp from Graphic45 Paradise Postage paper. And that rose is from Stamperia decoupage paper.

These are the products I used:
Be in love,


6 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back Liva.
    I love this card - it's so pretty.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liva. It's such a pretty image and papers and embellishments. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Liva, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful lovebirds!! The entire design is fabulous!! What a stunning card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Liva, so pretty too, and it's great to have you back!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card hun. Love, love, love those colors. GREAT job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow liva what a stunning creation so delicate and pretty and i love the layout
    sorry its taken so long to comment but my visitors have kept me soooo busy!!!!
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)