Monday, August 20, 2012

When A Girlfriend Comes Along

 As promised, I am posting a card that was made by my Aleksa's friend Amie - she's 8 (I think :).
 As with Aleksa, she also made a quick look through my cardmaking magazine for an inspiration and chose a nice rosette card. It was the very first time this girl had seen a paper trimmer, bone folder and ProMarkers - for coloring matting papers. She also used my sentiment stamps (for the very first time as well) to stamp "For mother with love!"
One of the biggest challenges was to make the accordion fold, especially since she had chosen this very thick glittered paper, but she managed!

Look how creative kids can be!


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the rosette!! She did an awesome job :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amie :-) you obviously have a talent for cardmaking, just like your friend, Aleska !! :-) I love the rosette you made, absolutely stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! ( from Shelby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really classy!!!!!(from mallory)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)