Friday, August 24, 2012

Orange Poppy On Green Wings - Fabulous Friday Challenge - Chipboard

Another Fabulous Friday is here and this time it is all about chipboard. Truth be told I am not the one to use chipboard often - mostly because it's hard to get it here in Latvia. But one of the chipboards - or rather grungeboards - I use are this lovely pack of Tim Holtz.
Flower was a quick sew from plain white fabric that I sprayed with sunset Orange Color Wash and added that pearly bit in the center. That bit actually came from my old shoes - have you noticed how much cards and layouts I've made that contains some parts of my shoes and boots?
I used various papers from Graphic45 - except for the black mat - it's actually white paper colored around with black ProMarker.
And those wings were painted with green acrylic paint and then covered with Crackle Accents - I don't know what I did wrong, but it never actually crackled all over the surface - just around edges...
I also added a bit of greenish Stickles on wings and red ones on Flower edges.

This card will also be entered in Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger:


Be bold and beautiful,


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the sparkle of the wings and the flower is beautiful!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)