Friday, August 17, 2012

Just Smell The Air Filled With Roses

Lately I have become obsessed with making paper rolled roses. It's just so easy - I cut them with my Silhouette using my own designs and then hook on a toot pick and just roll. At the end I put a small dab of Glossy Accents and pull my stick out and that's it! This time I decided to spray them with diluted Cranberry Color Wash.
As this is a card for Sketches: Creatively Yours DT with a card sketch, I got to use lots of my scraps. They been piling up at an enormous amount and I just can't be more happier when I get to use them.
I also sprayed some crocheted lace I bought some days ago and added it with Glossy Accents.
I cut several tulle circles and crunched them in the middle to ruffle up those layers. Then I added my roses and clustered around them lots of my own cut leaves and branches, that were inked with Distress inks. They actually were leftovers from my TH Tag.

I'm going to enter this card also in Simon Says stamp And Show Favorite Technique challenge.



As this is my last card with S:CY DT, I must say that it was such a pleasure to be on this Design Team.
Take care,


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your roses ate gorgeous and the colour spray is lovely. Love the lave trim. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Liva!! I love the pretty colors and the design!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)