Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Sinking Into Almighty Vintage

 I don't remember ever loving some paper collection more than I do A Ladies' Diary. I think each and every different page of the set is most amazing and those stickers and tags are a true pieces of art!
I suppose that is the real reason why creating cards using these papers gives me this absolute satisfaction with my own work. Layering all those papers, cutting images and using stickers... that's all just one pure fun. Digging my stash for matching lace trims and making my own paper roses... even more fun!
 Once more I find my hand reaching for my rolled flower rosettes. In my previous posts I've mentioned, that I like to cut them from watercolor paper to give them this softness and texture. This time I chose very subtle Distress inks to add a bit of color to my roses - just like the Graphic45 papers. I added a bit more color to my paper leaves using Soft Green ProMarker and inked edges and middle vine with Old Paper Distress ink.
In this photo you can also see the music note washi tape that I created on my own - I'll be submitting tutorial on how to do that to one particular site, and if they approve of it, you should be able to see it soon enough. Well if they don't - you will get the chance to see it even sooner :)
I did lots of fussy cutting from one of the background papers - those flowers are just too cute... But underneath all that cluster, there is a large lacy flower.

I'll be entering this card in Moxie Fab World Asymmetrical challenge.


Have a floral scented vintage epiphany,


5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Liva!! I love the beautiful lace and all the details!! What a fabulous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!Gorgeous!Gorgeous!Oh! and lets not forget BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage Liva! Love the added lace and music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful - I love how you have used all the components and I think you should always go with what you love most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)