Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Green Envelope With Butterflies On It

Also a long time ago my brother requested me to make an envelope, but it preferably had to be green and with butterflies. So I went googling for some greenish buterflyish papers. I think this actually was a free desktop wallpaper, but it did good anyway. I printed it on 12x12'' paper.
I tied it with minty green raffia and added a butterfly charm.
All edges were punched with Martha Stewart all around page border punch and then folded using her own scoring board. I love that additional triangle for scoring diagonal lines and making envelopes.
Quite nice, don't you think?

I'm going to enter this envelope in Moxie Fab Worlds Minty Green challenge.

Take care and go find some butterflies,


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, amazing envelope!! I love the edge punch you used and the paper is so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing envelopes...I wish to add butterfly like that in Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)