Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gift And A Card For A Special Birthdaygirl

Today we had to go to a two year old Paula's birthday party. As currently my car is with my sister and there is no decent shop in this little town I live now, I decided to make present on my own. The first thing that came into my mind, was to make this game where you have pictures in pairs and have to find the similar ones, while they are turned upside-down. I chose several popular kids characters along with her own and her parents pictures.
I planned to laminate them, but just when I had printed all my cards, I remembered that I have left the laminator in my old home, so I become a little panicky... ....but then I remembered that I have a roll of clear adhesive film. so I used that on both sides and it turned out even better than I had planned.
 Then I had to have something to put my game in, so I decided to make this little foldable bag. It is so easy to make and I was glad that I used a lot of my pink scraps.
Inside of the bag looks even better than the outside.
 And of-course there's no birthday without a card. I used the same scraps as for the bag and this very new Digi Doodle Shop's Flower Girl stamp.
Just a little touch of distressing tool, small white ribbon and few paper flowers and that's it...

I used these things:

The little party girl did favor her game - especially pics with her and her family.
Have a lovely time,


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable bag!!Love the uniqueness of this bag!!Love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Liva, everything is so fabulous!! I love the matching game you created and wow, the bag is so awesome!! I love the creative fold!! The card is so sweet and adorable!! She will LOVE this gift!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely! Wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)