Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Best Tea Packaging There Is... Basilur

I just wanted to share few cards that I made some very long time ago. The inspiration of these cards were tea packaging. I simply adore this company Basilur. I think it's from Belarus or something. As I don't often drink tea, sometimes I buy their tea just because of packaging. And not only they have amazing paper packaging, they also have these most beautiful tins.



Hope you like them and if you're into tea drinking - look out for Basilur - it actually tastes as good as their packaging. Oh and I am not paid for this or something :)

Take your time and enjoy some cup of tea,


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, both cards are so stunning, Liva!! I love the colors and amazing designs!! They are absolutely gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous Liva! I especially love the 2nd one with the sweet-peas!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)