Friday, June 15, 2012

Magic Of Black Roses - Sketches: Creatively Yours Sketch #612

This card started with those black roses - they are cut from my old and broken boots :) I decided that they fit perfectly as a circle for my this month's Sketches: Creatively Yours sketch focal point.
Then I just found some wonderful bluish patterned papers from my stash and added white, black and light blue lace - catchy, isn't it?
Sentiment is my own and it says "From All My Heart".

And here is the lovely sketch:

Hope you all have a magical day,


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the flowers created from your old boots!! The paper is fabulous!! What a stunning and beautiful card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation Liva! I haven't seen you in the blogworld for a while. Is everything ok? Hope so! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)