Thursday, May 17, 2012

Annie The Ellie For Birthday - S:CY sketch #512

Can you imagine, that this is as promised the next card I made after I designed this Annie image? It has been almost three months since... But here is this month's Sketches: Creatively Yours sketch and my birthday card. <- Well by that I mean a birthday card for me - it is my birthday today :)
Annie is colored with ProMarkers. Well I didn't put a bow on her as I told I would, but I think she's pretty enough anyway :)
I used sentiment stamp that came with my PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine - I cut it in two and then shaped in semi circle shape when I put stamps on my acrylic block.
I have used some scrap papers that lay in  my scrap paper pouches, so I'm glad I got to use them.
Here's the lovely sketch:

Have an ellephantly gorgeous holidays,

3 comments:

  1. ♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ happy birthday to you ♫ happy birthday dear Liva ♫ happy birthday to you!! I hope you are having a day filled with much love and happiness!!

    This card is so absolutely adorable!! Annie the Ellie is so sweet!! I LOVE it!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liva...that is such a cute elephant!! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)