Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Just Wanted To Play...

 Truth be told, there's been quite a long time since I ever made a card just out of my wish to play with paper, color and stamps. But thanks so much to Moxie Fab World for Tuesday Triggers, I decided to grab my card blank, few butterfly stamps and my regular washable markers to just play with them.
I like this technique where I can randomly scribble markers on my stamp, then spritz a bit of water on it and just stamp away.
Sentiment on this first card says "amazing" - probably because it was amazingly simple to make this :)
I wanted to play around a bit more, but this one didn't turn out how I had imagined in my head, but never the less it is a card and so must be shared :)
This one says "You Mean So Much To Me".

Here's the inspirational trigger:
Have a playful day,


7 comments:

  1. I love these -that is not atechnique I have tried so wil have to have a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liva, I love how you used the inspirational picture and that technique sounds great! I have a few flexxmarkers and didin't know how to use them since I don't have enough to color a complete image. But this is a great idea! Thanks so much and hope you will have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Your cards look just like the inspiration photo!! I am going to give this technique a try :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liva, hey thanks for showing me some blog love on and becoming a follower of mine. Your work on your blog is so amazing, I am so glad that I found you. I became a follower of yours and am looking forward to see what fab things you create.
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. The blooms are so beautiful on your card. The cracked ice technique is perfect for this card.

    regards sam:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)