Thursday, April 5, 2012

I didn't Want To Throw Out My Used McDonald's Ice Cream Spoon...

 So if it's all about recycling, then what better way to use plastic spoons than to make flowers from them, right? And it so fits the Moxie Fab World's Practical Solutions Household Items challenge.
All I had to do was to get few more spoons and color them with alcohol inks, cut their handles off and adhere to card front. Nice, isn't it?
I topped my flower with two buttons tied together with string. And computerprinted sentiment was added in the bottom corner - spring is in the air, even if just two days ago this is what I saw outside my window:

Have a spring in your mind,

4 comments:

  1. I love to see peeps thinking "outside the box", and you do that all the time. What a clever idea!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Liva! Love the recycling! The colors and design are wonderful. I actually just threw away one of those spoons after eating my mc flurry Mars yesterday, now I wished I would have saved it, lol. Hope spring weather will arrive for you soon and I wish you a Happy Easter in a few days! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)