Friday, April 20, 2012

Bon Appetit - S:CY sketch #412

There's just something about vintage... It just appeals to me even thou I don't make projects in vintage style as often as I would like to! This month's sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours sure inspired me to use lot's of my scraps and vintage silverware napkins I have brought home from Germany last year.
 I also decoupaged some scrap text paper with rose napkin to make it into my focal point. Then I added some string, lace and lovely Bon Appetit tag I found in internet. Some paper flowers and those lovely berries or whatever those are.
I have laid out four different scrap stripes for my background and distressed edges to all of them. then I glued over napkins with silverware images. Underneath each image, the color of background paper actually shows through.
Here's the sketch:
Enjoy and Bon Appetit if you're dine besides your PC like I often do,

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Liva, this is gorgeous!! I love the vintage napkins you used!! Just stunning :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the background paper

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)