Friday, April 20, 2012

April Showers - DDS challenge #104

 It seems that Blogger was working against me and didn't autopublish my card on time, but here I am doing this now...
Last week my baby Emilia turned 3 and I wanted to make something interesting for her. Until now I had only made base for Neverending cards, but never actually finished them. So now I thought it was time to change that.
I chose these tow absolutely adorable images from Digi Doodle Shop - Sweet Smell and Fascination from On The Fun Side of Animals category.
I chose these images mainly because they are horizontally and can be split into two separate images to fit in my squares.
After first opening card you get "Happy birthday" sentiment and yes - in our language this is made out of 4 separate words :)
 Then there are this lovely image. That blue patterned paper was actually made by me - just needed a nice paper with clouds and didn't have one!
And last but not least, this page says "Enjoy the day" and "Kisses"

Emilia really likes turning her card over and over again and honestly - what more joy could a mother have, when her child is happy?

Have fun and take care,


9 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous...it's the best never-ending card I've ever seen. I can see why Emilia loves it. Happy (belated) birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Liva, this card is amazing!! I don't think I've seen a never-ending card before...WOW!! I love it!! The design is gorgeous and the images are so fun...you colored them beautifully!! Happy belated birthday to your little girl :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome sweetie. A belated birthday to your adorable little girl.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab card liva...love the design and fab colours....i hate when the post does not scedule on time ....so annoying
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card hun. Your hard work really shows, and I would imagine any little girl would love such a card.

    xx
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just precious! So glad blogger finally cooperated

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Liva the never ending ones are such fun and I am sure your daughter will love trying to get to the end

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Liva. Must have taken you ages. Your colouring is gorgeous. Hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a spectacular neverending card Liva. Love all the images you've used and your colouring is stunning. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)