Friday, March 16, 2012

You Are My Butterfly - Frosted Designs: Fabulous Friday - Things With Wings

 I can't keep wondering where does Aleksa gets her beautiful dreamy smiles. I like them so much, that most of her layouts turns out to be about her smiles! Well this one is not an exception.
It is also time for Frosted Designs: Fabulous Friday challenge and guess what - this week it's things with wings!
So my little colorful butterfly deserved lots of colorful butterflies! I got some lovely butterfly collage from internet, put on wonderful movie and started cutting them out. In the end it turned out that I have cut out twice as many butterflies as I needed, so probably now I will be making cards with butterflies quite  much.

Then I misted white cardstock with Purple Twilight ColorWash and added green lace. Well all I added more was her pic, few stamped journalling spots and those butterflies!

Have a fluttery day!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the gorgeous colors and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning!! Wow, just gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)