Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vintage Florals

 Cath Edvalson once again has brought up such a lovely image to be triggered with, that once again I couldn't resist and make again two cards. This one started very differently than how it looks now, but somewhere in the middle I made that fancy frame, by stamping vintage looking floral stamp in the middle using Cat's eye pink chalk ink and then inking all over with Fryed Burlap ink. I liked that effect so much, that I decided to make a background paper similarly.
I couldn't put anything on that floral beauty, so I left it as is, just threading that ribbon through the frame and adding big bow on top.
Here's the lovely pic - simple elegance:
Have an elegant day,

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Your card reflects the soft Trigger colors so nicely, and this is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)