Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tuesday Trigger - simple Elegance - Vol 2

 And guess what I received today - finally my new Spellbinder dies that I bought with my 50 pnd gift card from PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine. Now I have my very first Grand dies - Labels One. So I needed to put them to good use and try them on. And as I have the grand ones, now I'm able to make shaped cards. Just too bad that I don't have GrandCalibur or the better version - BigShotPro, so I'm not able to die cut all my new dies - just 4 out of 6 from the set, but that's ok with me for now.
I also got to use that lovely background paper, that I had printed some long time ago - I really like it, just hadn't have a chance to use it before.
As for the focal image - I used other new die from Labels Sixteen set. I stamped my own sentiment "Life is full with beauty" and added three pearls underneath it.
Then I wanted to accentuate the pink tulips from inspirational photo. I had this tulip stamp from VIVA stamps, but it was turned in the wrong way, so I decided to make my very first ghost image. I stamped it with Worn Lipstick and added a bit of color with ProMarkers, then I cut it out and turned over - voila very light pink tulip facing the right direction!

Once again, here's the lovely photo from MoxieFab World:
Have a pink and sweet day,

6 comments:

  1. This really is simple elegance. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so beautiful huni and so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have really captured the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Trigger! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very elegant indeed!!! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Liva! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)