Saturday, March 3, 2012

Traveling Case For My Decoupage Lessons

 When I first started to tech decoupage here in Riga, I realized that I need some sort of large bag or case to put all my tools and materials in, so that I would be able to carry them all with me. Only cases big and sturdy enough were in the building materials stores. Well I went and got one, but they look quite awful. Mine was dark blue with orange handles. You know - something like this one:
I have used it for about two and a half years now, but just recently I finally decided to do something about it! Well this is what turned out - a flowery and pink sweetness :)
This case is actually very large - it is about 12'' high, so it took my a lot of time and materials to decoupage it.
I also added my name in front with silver gilding flakes and lots of shadows around flowers. But it was definitely worth it! Now I have a beauty to carry with me and not an ugly men's toolbox.

Have you decorated some of your storage? I would sure love to hear about it...
Take care,

4 comments:

  1. Great way to decorate this case! Looks so much better! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. What a great preview for those taking your class. As soon as you walk in they can see a sample of the wonderful look you get with decoupage.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely!! TYFS!! :) -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the art. Great project.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)