Friday, March 9, 2012

Second Approach To Teal And Gold

 And here is my second card for the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger. There's just something about the color combination that so speaks to me. When I first researched online for teal papers, I found this gorgeous teal paper with golden and silver flowers and decided that I could create something similar - too bad I don't have these stamps...
Nevertheless I found some flower stamps in my stash and went lots of times over my Evergreen Bough inked paper to emboss them with gold and silver embossing powders.
Then I rounded bottom corners and tied very wide cotton ribbon or maybe it's seem binding?
I added paper flower and large jewel brad on top of my bow. Then I also added some embellies that actually came from a Christmas cake packaging that I brought back from Italy.

Here's once more this beautiful inspirational photo:
Have fun and just create,

8 comments:

  1. Wow Liva, this card is stunning! Love the embossing and pretty colors! Great flower and bow! Your previous card was gorgeous as well, well done! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! AMAZING!!GORGEOUS!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just stunning!! Wow! I love it better than the inspiration photo!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liva! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...congrats on your Moxie Fab TT win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liva, love love your blog and ideas! This is such a beautiful Card. I am Loretta and am your new Linky/google follower! Please stop by to visit and become our follower too..I would love having you join our blogging family...Thanks! Hugs Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being one of the Tuesday Trigger recipients. Oh my -- your card is so rich looking -- fit for royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Congrats on the TT!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)