Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Good News!

Truth be told there are so many news I need to share with you that I even don't know where to start...

First of all there is a Design Team call on Digi Doodle Shop's challenges. If you wish to apply, go here to read more.
Then there is possibility to take part in DDS newsletter subscriber contest - go here for more details.

And there is this month special stamp set you may get for free:

Oh and that's not all. There is also a new guest designer over at Sketches: Creatively Yours, so you might want to go and take a look at what she does. Besides she is offering some freebies - really good ones!

And finally - yesterday I received an e-mail from We {heart} crafts informing me that my letter to PaperCrafts Inspirations has been voted as Star Letter and thus I received 50 pnd gift certificate to their shop! How cool is that?!?!? I wonder what should I get first - it's always so terribly hard to choose what to get, because I want it all :)

Thise really was a day full of good news, hope you have the same,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it! Have a wonderful time shopping and finding just the right new things to create with!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)