Friday, March 16, 2012

Fly On The Wings Of Love - Sketches: Creatively Yours Sketch #312

With an incredible amount of happiness, here comes my first card as a part of Sketches: Creatively Yours Design Team. This time the sketch in my opinion is quite geometrical, so I went for quite simple and geometrical design as well.
All butterflies were cut with my Silhouette and just assembled it all together using some sticky foam pads. And I must say it turned out more beautifully than I thought at the beginning.
Here's the sketch:
Spread your wings of creativity and be happy,

6 comments:

  1. Wow, such a pretty card! What a great idea these colors and butterflies! Love the idea and way you made it! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty - gorgeous spring card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Springtime card Liva! Thanks for your work at S: CY! We are so happy to have you with us on the Team! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Liva!! Love the colours & the butterflies...very nice. Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, Liva!! I love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and beautiful!! I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)