Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Greetings

 I needed some quick example of an easel card, so I decided to make one for the approaching Easter theme. It is very rarely that in my country people are presented with Easter card, but I think that whenever there is the slightest reason to give cards, you just have to use it :)
This Tilda with egg basket is so adorable and it was pure pleasure to color her. I am happy that I got to use different scraps from my stash to build this card - I just can't wait when those piles will decrease in their size :)

Have a hoppy day,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Liva! Love the colors you used, so bright and happy! Love your coloring. I really want to make an easel card too, hopefully I will have a occasion for it soon :). Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)