Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some Wonderful News!

This has been a hard time for me to shut up and don't spill my exciting news, but today is the day, when I can brag, that I've become a DT member of jet another fabulous challenge blog. This time it's Sketches: Creatively Yours, where I will be a card design team member.
There are so many creative ladies on board, that you simply must go check them out! Card sketches will be once a month and my first card thus will be seen in the middle of March.

Today I will hopefully finish editing my video tutorial on decoupaged bag, so come back tomorrow and take a look. I bet I will need some constructional criticism and maybe an encouragement to make some other videos as well, cause this one I don't think will be among my most favorite things I've made :)

Well, have fun looking around,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Liva it is well deserved.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations! That's great news! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the team! Looking forward to seeing your card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulazioni!
    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Looking forward to be working together with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)