Friday, February 3, 2012

Some Serious Candies!

After setting up my first ever blog candy, I have been invited to so many wonderful blogs having candy as well, that I simply must share them with all of you:
Donna Bowman is having absolutely huge candy up for grab for her 1st Blogaversary on 12th of February. She is so talented - go check her out!
Audrey is giving away this gorgeous candy! Go comment and link yourself up with Mr. Linky!
Crafty Carley is having absolutely huge giveaway that you simply can not miss!

Have fun and go hop around,

7 comments:

  1. Hi Liva,
    I sent you a friend request on FB so that I could invite you to a Blog Giveaways group I am part of. Once you approve the request, look for the invite.
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. Please stop by often to join in on our challenges and quarterly blog hops and such! :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liva, new follower here:) I would like it if you followed me too:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, go check my blog, i have something for you, big hugz,Kenzie xx
    http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Liva for posting this information. You have just introduced me to 3 fantastic blogs that I am now following - not to mention the super terrific candies!!! Have a wonderful day. Big hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Liva thanks for posting these blog candies they are all wonderful crafters as are you. Love your cards.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Liva. This is my 1st visit to your blog through a blog hop. Thank you for the opportunity to win blog candy and thank you for sharing your creative talents. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)