Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Swatch Book

 I had stared to make similar swatch book some time ago, but I have misplaced it, so I decided to make a new one.
 Covers of my "book" are made from transparent plastic that used to be packaging of embossing folders. Front cover is stamped with StazOn ink. I cut phrase "Color swatches" with my Silhouette and adhered it on top.
 First I have swatches of my ColorWashes. Each separate sheet is sprayed with color then I have added some inking and the name of color is handwritten on punched small label.
And this is my pride and joy - all Distress inks (except for the Halloween special editions). I swiped ink pad directly on paper along the straight edge and then inked the rest of the page to show the differences of color when it is being used directly on paper and when inked.

I hope to add swatches of my alcohol inks and maybe even smaller swatches of Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

Wishing you a colorful day,

6 comments:

  1. What good idea. It is very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ļoti skaists un rūpīgs darbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great creation Liva! Wonderful colors! I have a blogaward for you on my most recent post! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)