Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love, Love, Love...

 A very, very fast layout! And inspired only by my designed love ribbon charm die cuts. Took the first love themed patterned paper that I spotted in paper box and a strip of white scrap paper from which I had previously die cutted scalloped circle.
 I had also this previously embossed grungeboard heart laying on my table. I had painted it with red acrylic paint, then embossed it with TH damask folder, inked with Adirondac SnowCap ink and sanded and distressed edges.
I added two playing cards with king and queen as we both love poker. And I thought that this little key hole goes quite nicely with the heart and key theme. It has four small black brads and black paper beneath it to show through.
 And those diecuts... I had an inspiration to make a continuous ribbon with keys, locks, hearts and love words. They turned out so nicely. For a test I die cut them from white card and then just sprayed with ColorWash.
These pictures were taken in January as we had a family photoshoot. This is a nice way to scrap all quite similar photos without loosing any of them :)
So have a lovely day,

7 comments:

  1. Love the photos and how you included the playing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout. I like how you added the King and Queen of Hearts.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab L/O hun, I love the picture, very romantic, and the little keys and hearts r ace, lovely...
    Hugz
    Kenz:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Love all the details and love the playing cards! I have a birthday candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scrapbook page and fabulous way to display all those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! finally a piccie of hubby and you together! really such wonderful and romantic photos, love them! the chain of keys and hearts is lovely! I find it so hard to use multiple photos on my pages but you've done really so well, looks really neat! Mwah mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)