Monday, February 6, 2012

Liebster :)

About two weeks ago I first read about this wonderful tradition of Liebster blog award. It is an award chosen by fellow bloggers and can be awarded only to those bloggers who have less than 200 followers. At that moment I thought to myself - hey that would be so cool if someone would chose me as their Liebster Blog.
So I was so amazed when Kenzy from Krafty Hugzz sent me a note to let me know that she have chosen me as her Liebster Blog. Wordless to say how honored and pleased I am!

The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
* Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
* Copy and paste the award to their blog
* Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
* Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to bloggers they would like to honor.

This was such a difficult decision - to narrow my choice to only five blogs, but well here they are:
Eila Sandberg from Dollops Of Scraps - absolutely amazing scrapper and really wonderful person, who have greeted me in the world of crafting when I had almost no experience in it...
Irma Peredne from Eclectic Of Fancies - so very talented scrapper and photographer with a kind heart and roots in Baltics :)
Martina from My Stamping Obsession - my fellow Digi Doodle Shop DT member who makes really amazing cards with impressing focal images
Tammy from Tammy's Spot - also a  fellow Digi Doodle Shop DT member who makes cards that always makes me smile
Zlatina from Tini-Tin - and yet another fellow Digi Doodle Shop DT member who makes all kinds of amazing paper craft projects!

Please go visit all these amazing ladies and check out their work - it is truly worth the time. The amount of inspiration that comes from their works is truly breath taking!

Hope you all are well,

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Liva, you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liva! It makes me so happy that you enjoy my blog and that you've nominated me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Liva, you are the best ever and an amazing crafter! hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! You deserve it!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Li a, have checked out your friends blogs and what a talented bunch they are, I love all their designs and inspiring projects,I now follow them all, hope they will pop by to visit me too, I would love to have them as followers, thanks for spreading the word about there blogs, hugz
    Kenzie x:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Liva!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness Liva! I checked my blog on my phone while I was in London but was unable to reply by back and then the hassle with our computer going haywire this week. THANK YOU so so very much from the bottom of myheart Liva! your words made me cry, how incredibly kind and sweet of you! DH has got the 'puter back again so I'll be posting today! Have a beautiful Sunday sweetie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)