Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Me

I hadn't followed Once Upon A Sketch challenges for quite a long time now, but this week I thought it's time to make a layout with their lovely sketch. And I also wanted to use my own cameo and frame diecuts I designed this week to make that lovely light blue background.
Before this layout, I had made just one more with myself. I suppose that has something to do with how I don't like any of my pics :)
As UOAS journalling criteria is love, here is what my journalling says: "I have so much love to give to others. And besides I have many to give this love to, but often I forget that one must love himself as well. Hopefully it will soon change."
Title undoubtedly is cut with my Silhouette and as you probably guessed, it says "Just Me". I have embellished my page with flowers made by embossing napkin decoupaged on cardstock and some paper flowers.

Here's the sketch:
As a surprise to myself, I actually like this layout, especially the background.
Hope you all love yourselves and the ones closer to you,

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Lay out! Love the colors you used! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liva this layout is beautiful. Love your blue background and all those gorgeous flowers. Your photo looks great too.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout liva, love the journaling. thanks for joining us at OUAS, channa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful layout, thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout!!! I love the soft colors, the flowers and the lace that you used! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely page. layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing page!thank you for joining us at ouas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to see you scrap yourself Liva! you look very pretty in the photo. Crikey! you actually made that cameo image?! it's beautiful! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love that cameo image. You are really a clever girl!!
    Your page looks lovely and it is great that you scrap about yourself. I hardly ever do that even if I should!
    I LOVE the look of your blog ,too. Those roses on light blue look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)