Monday, February 20, 2012

I'll Send You My Heart

 Unfortunately I was too late to post this card in Color Me Creative Copic/alcohol Markers group challenge, but I did get an inspiration from their challenge inspirational image, where there was an envelope and hearts flying out of it. So I punched a 5'' square with Martha Stewart punches and using her own score board made this lovely envelope. Then I die cut bunch of scalloped hearts in different sizes with my Silhouette and inked them with differed Distress inks.
After very long time, I have used a Tilda stamp on my card. I do love Magnolia stamps a lot, but somehow I always turn up using different digis for my colored images.
I used three layers of background papers, the very top one being designed by me.All three layers has distressed edges. I stitched papers together using my sewing machine.
And all I did in the end was to add clusters of paper flowers and leaves - also a thing I realized I hadn't done for some time now.
I will enter this card in following challenges (too bad I didn't manage to post this card last week):
Passion For Promarkers - distressing;
Stempeltraume - pink;
2 sisters challenges - stitching;
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - more than two layers.

Hope my heart will find all of yours and give a friendly hug :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card!!!I love hearts from the envelope. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card Liva! I love those hearts out of the envelope! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)