Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cure For The Winter Blues Challenge

 This is just a card I wanted to do a bit of experimenting. Experimenting because I do not like these colors, but as the Moxie Fab challenge is just about these colors and patterns I gave it a go. Couldn't say that this changed a bit about my attitude towards these colors :(
I stamped two flourish corner with lighter blue and cut them out. Then I inked card panel with darker blue and stamped sentiment saying "Heartfelt Wishes" diagonally in the middle. Place my corners using thick foam pads and applied blue liquid pearls on all small dots.
This card reminds me of porcelain tableware with those blue line drawings - I like to look at them but would never have them in my home...

Hope that winter blues haven't reached you,

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny I thought that when i looked at this, about the tableware...and I too love to look at it but would never want it in my house....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liva! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)