Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Touch Of Pink Sweetness - Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #89 - New Beginnings

 Pink, bling and cuteness - this is what I chose for this week's  Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge of new beginnings. I have always struggled with this theme, because all that comes to my mind is this - babies! So baby it is! And not just any baby - a baby girl digi stamp from children/babies category from Digi Doodle Shop.
This is such a wonderful image that it was pure pleasure to color it with my ProMarkers. And it seems that I just can't help myself of using my lacy diecuts and label die - they are just too cute! The scalloped label under the image was actually cut with scalloped scissors around shape traced from the outside of the same die.
All I needed to add was an organza ribbon and bow with a cute bear charm. Oh and bling!
That stripy paper was from dovecraft Tea Time set.

And starting with this year Digi Doodle Shop offers their clients award points. Go here for more information.
And another great thing is that now there are a category with 99 cents images. They will be available till 1st of March.

Now head over to Digi Doodle Shop, grab some images and start crafting your new beginnings,

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Love your die cuts and that little bear charm is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a cute baby girl card. I love the teddy charm, the corners and choice of colours too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very precious! Love the little teddy bear charm and the gorgeous DP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute hun. The card is too adorable. Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card with a fabulous image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Liva that image is soooo cute and I adore the colours you have used and the design is super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute bundle of joy.Great job cutting out the scalloped piece - I thought it was another die cut.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)