Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tilda In The Woods

 Couldn't resist making cards without colored images for long, didn't I? This time I went for a very interesting mix of challenge rules and this is what came out of it! Basically I had to combine purple and pink colors, with winter theme and something recycled.
And as my Silhouette is back on track, I used it to cut out those lovely patterned paper Christmas trees in various sizes, inked them with purple and pink inks and went over with Weathered Wood Distress ink to add somewhat bluish greenish feel to them.
This Tilda is so cozy, even when I have placed her in the wood in winter without her coat on :)
My background is an embossed packaging plastic, which was then colored with alcohol inks in pink, sky blue and silver colors.
I also decided to ad a whiteish ribbon thing and a small snowflake charm.

This card will be entered in these challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge for photo inspiration;
I Love Promarkers - purple and pink;
Passion For Promarkers - recycle

Really loved this weird colored card, hope you do too,

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Klem :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is phenomenal. So glad I found your blog. I love all the purples on this card and you are right, Tilda does look cozy!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Love the glistening texture of your card. Very dimensional. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a sweetie, love the image and the lovely winter scene. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    <a href="http://matildasbuttons.blogspot.com/”>Tasha @ Matilda’s Buttons</a> xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)