Saturday, January 28, 2012

Step Up

 After a long, long time I finally made a new scrapbook page. This time I teamed up The Color Room color palette with Scrapbookchallenges.com sketch #279.
 I have modified the sketch a little - flipped it and switched circles and squares to free form cutouts of my Emilia when she was climbing our yard stair for the first time in her life :)
I have stamped those little feet to show that it is a real big step in her life as well as to highlight the title.
Oh I'm so thrilled to receive yesterday my replacement blade holder for my SDSilhouette machine, which I had broken some time ago. I just love to use this for my titles! So title says step up, but the up word is substituted with an up arrow, because the word up in Latvian would be too big - augšup - see what I mean?

Here's the sketch and color palette:

I had fun making this and after a long time my girls actually like a layout - or rather express some surprise and giggles :)
Take care,

1 comment:

  1. Awesome take on both challenges. I love having fun with inks and color on layouts. I really like the footprints going along steadily with the progression of the photos!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)