Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Most Amazing News!!!

Today started so wonderful - I received an e-mail from Tracey aka lalkygirl - a fellow DT member from Digi Doodle Shops challenges. She informed me that my Enjoy The Winter card was chosen as a "Letter We Love Most" in PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine.

Even thou this magazine hasn't still reached Latvian borders, Tracey was so kind to scan and e-mail it for me!
I wrote this letter in order to express my greatest gratitude for their work, because I do think that this magazine is the reason why I have become crafter and thus found my real calling of my life. I hope to believe that as a consequence of me becoming a crafter, there are quite a few people who have become crafters here in Latvia as well!
So keep up with the good work PaperCrafts!

And thank you Tracey once again!
With the most warmest wishes to you all,

6 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie. It is so well deserved.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, girl!
    Hugs and "keep the creativity going"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly well deserved.I've always thought this was such a beautiful card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Liva you must be so proud, fantastic news for you,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an achievement, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTG my sweets... you sure did deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)