Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Napkin Fold

If it' s not your first time around here, you've probably noticed, that I like to try more and more new folds, so here's something new for me - a napkin fold. I like it - it uses just one sheet of 12'' paper and you can even slip some flat gift inside it - like a CD or something...
To keep it close, you will probably need some ribbon wrapped around it, or as in my case ribbon with slided label on it.
This is how this fold looks when it' s open. I was just a bit lazy and didn' t cover all flaps with patterned papers - just the square and inked edges. For the outer edges, I used Martha Stewart snowflake border punches.
And here's my little fellow I popped on top of my slider along with white embossed sentiment saying Joy!

So I wish you all a lot of joy,

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Liva! I have never seen this fold before. Love your little cutie on the slider :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)