Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Name Day - Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #88 - Anything Goes

Oh it's already another Thursday and so it's time for latest  Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge? For the newxt TWO weeks the challenge is open, so I made this little thingy for my cousin Lelde as she had a Name Day this Monday.
I have used this absolutely adorable image from DDS and it's called All Dressed Up. There is also a side version of this image here. As usual she is colored with ProMarkers and the cut out with Labels 14 die.
I used up lots of my scraps - only two papers actually, but they were scraps anyway!
On the hearty background - I just wanted to punch edges, but somehow It looked a lot like frame, so I left those straight parts. And of course I have to use my new dies - tags and swirly corners from Spellbinders.

Have a sweet, sweet day,

11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - love this cute image.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Liva. Fab colouring and layout.
    I hope you have a great Christmas, look forward to working with you again the New Year.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I just love that image. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorble card by you hun. I'm such a fan!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liva isn't it great that we chose the same image to work with but they look so different, your colours and design of this card is fantastic.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab ...cheeky card.i love this image and the pretty scrolls are perfect
    I wish you and your loved ones a very merry christmas and a happy new year
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I just love that image and your design is superb and love your dies and colouring. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year:) Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, very pretty papers, hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy new year
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card for such a cheeky image!
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)