Monday, December 12, 2011

Snowman At My window

This was just a fun and quick card I made during some get together with my crafty friends. In one of the cardmaking magazines we saw an interesting aperture card and I had to figure out how it was made, so that we all could make them together.
Here you can see, that inner "wall" is glued at a distance from inner fold and thus, when it is opened, the image on this back panel stands as if far away from the card front.
My decorations are just a Christmassy ribbon around the card and a shiny plastic star I bought 3 years ago when I had to make Aleksa a fairy costume for kindergarten.
Just the same as card itself, this cozy snowman was cut out from TrimCraft wintry paper pad (I've lost the cover of it, so not sure what' s the name of it).
I added a red embossed sentiment saying Christmas. And this is how the card looks like when it' s folded close.

I wish the snow will reach us here before Christmas - I do wish them to be white! (Well maybe not so white as previous year, when we had a snow over the ground floor windows).

Be merry,

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Liva! I love the way you have made the snowman look like he is outside. I have never tried this technique before. I am not sure if I want snow for Christmas or not - we travel a lot on Christmas day so I wouldn't mind if it was white as long as it's not a blizzard :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)