Thursday, December 1, 2011

Childhood Memories - Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #85 - Lots Of Sparkle

I'm a girly girls and as such, I just love lots upon lots of sparkles, blings and pinks. So what better challenge there could be than this week's Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenges Lots Of sparkle theme.
I managed to combine it with Mojo Monday sketch and tried my new arrived Crafty Secrets stamps.
It might be actually hard to see, but there is so much sparkle and shine on this card - like glittered crown, gold twine and ribbon!
I've used this lovely Pushing Buggy image and colored it with ProMarkers. As it's all about shine, I've added Stickles over her dress, teddy blanket and buggy as well. Oh and a big shiny brad in the upper left corner.
I already said, that I was able to use my newly arrived Crafty Secrets lace stamps. This one was embossed with gold embossing powder for even more shine.
And I'm most happy about is that finally after almost two years from purchase, I used this shiny heart ribbon!!!
Here's the sketch I've used:

Hope you will be inspired to get all glittery and sparkly!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet this turned out. She does look like a little princess with your purple color and gold glitters. Very nicely done!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and image. Love your choice of embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this you have coloured the image perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - love that crown.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Liva. Fab colours.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! You colored this image beautifully, and I love that extra stamp you used. Just beautiful!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image. Love your coloring. Beautiful.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous Liva. Love the crown, those hearts and that sparkly design. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card Liva, pretty colours too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Liva. I love this little girl pushing her buggy. Brings back so many memories. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liva this is absolutely gorgeous I adore that cute image, the colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and pretty.Really lovely colours too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card, I don't think many cameras like sharing the sparkle on things!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)