Monday, December 12, 2011

An Array Of Quick Christmas Cards

I' m so happy that cardmaking magazines usually add some freebies along with the mag itself. Mostly these freebies lay in my craft stash untouched, but this time I decided to make us of PaperCrafts Inspirations magazine freebie of card blanks and teddy chipboards.
I love this one - and so fast. Just punched snowflake strip from white card, adhered and stamped "Deck The Halls" sentiment. And on top of that - just this lovely teddy!
"Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year" - just a stamp teddy and garland on top of patterned paper.
This one makes me wanna go out in the woods and just walk among Christmas trees!
Don' t like this one - my handwriting just sucks....
There's something classical and fun about this one!
This one was actually made by Aleksa - she looked at samples in the mag and did all by herself!
If a card blank is so beautiful, just ad a sentiment and few snow flurries!

I wish ya all wintry warm crafting,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reminding me to use my freebies. I have this magazine and I got so busy I forgot to make these cute cards with the bears. I'm off to do that right now. I like your cards better than the magazine ones. Don't tell them though.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)