Thursday, November 17, 2011

White On White?!?

One should never cease to wonder - and sometimes I forget that! Especially when I saw the Passion For ProMarkers challenge white on white. What? How can you make a card just from white? But just take a look at their absolutely gorgeous DT samples!
I decided that for a white card only very light image should be used. So I found my most lightest markers (jay for the few Flex Marker I have gotten) and used all my blender pen (thankfully I have a replacement) to color this freebie image from Outlawz. As this is the first challenge, anyone can get these images.
This is the close up of my layers. I decided that white on white is only good if there is lots of different texture. So my first layer is embossed with TH damask texture fade, then just plain cardstock and then again panel embossed with TH flourishes texture fade. And for some bling I added white pearl brads.

I used sketch from ICS sketches:

I do hope that we will have a white Christmas - well maybe just slight less whiter that previous winter (we had snow up to first floor roof at our yard),
Have it merry,

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful embossing in your card! Love the pearls too :)
    Thank you for taking part in the ICS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh This is stunning! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really pretty card :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your colouring and embellies, thanks for joining us at ICSketches this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liva, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the white! Thanks for playing along with ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liva,
    This looks gorgeous. I love the image & the wonderful embossing. It's fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)