Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome Christmas Spirit!

After just one look at this Digi Doodle Shop's Christmas Door image, I already knew what I want to do with it. That door looked so tempting to be cut open, so that you may fold it outwards and make it as real door.
So all I did was printed this image on a top fold square card blank and colored it with ProMarkers. Then used my craft knife to cut three edges of door and fold it open.
I also added Glossy Accents on door stained glass elements and some red Perfect Pearls to smaller holly berries. I even liked the ghost image in inside of card, so I did not cover it up. Some other time I might actually cut out windows and replace them with acetate - so that to make real stained glass effect.

I am going to enter this card in Simon Says Stamp And Show A House challenge.

Have a lovely crafting inspirations,

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Liva, I also love this image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liva. Your card is so pretty. I love your image you printed out and you did a great job coloring it with Promarkers. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Liva. Your colouring is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sensational! That a beautiful image and you have definitely brought it to life with your gorgeous coloring. And that's so cool the way you created an open door with your craft knife. Super entry into the House challenge. So happy to have you joining in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)