Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wait For The Birthday Guests

I was absolutely thrilled when I found out about Art Impressions Front & Back stamps. I know they are years old, but I got this used one in ebay. Just couldn't resist :) And guess to whom I gave this card? To my grandmother! At first I was afraid that she wouldn't understand the joke, but she was laughing out loud :).
It was such fun coloring this old lady and matching her up with her back image. I wanted to make a really fashionable lady who awaits her birthday guests. She was colored with mix of ProMarkers and Copics.
That brick wall was made by embossing front of the card with Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder and then inking with various Distress inks - Pumice Stone was actually applied on the embossing folder before embossing. And then I just cut bigger half of the wall away - matching it with the height of my lady.
As you probably can guess, my sentiment says Wait For The Birthday Guests and it was handwritten on the back of the card.

I will enter this card in Aud Sentiments Challenge of Sentiments That Make Us Laugh!

Have a hilarious day,

3 comments:

  1. This is fab Liva and really made me smile.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, great addition to our funny card challenge at aid sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project thanks for joining
    Aud Sentiments for our latest challnege!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)