Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sleeping Under Wildflowers - Frosted Designs Card Sketch #5

I am proud to announce that today I am a guest designer to Frosted Designs and I have made an interesting card using their sketch #6. As this week Frosted Designs is sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop, once again it was wonderful to use their beautiful images - this time sleeping little mouse Cecil. I found it very matching for this sketch and mouse's tiny quilt.
I used lots of my scrap patterned papers and made sort of quilted diamonds to go under my image - lots of paper piecing and machine sewing (how very rare for me :).
As usual, image is colored with ProMarkers and then hand cut. I also paper pieced her blanket and did some little shading there as well.
This time sentiment says: "Best Wishes (On A Birthday)" and is finishes with this little pink button. This is a button that was on my mom's blouse when I was little - I still remember that I liked these buttons so very much and now it was time for this last one to start a new life on this lovely mouse card :)

This is the wonderful sketch:

I wish you all the best and don't forget to take your time for a beauty sleep,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Liva this is absolutely beautiful wow, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)