Thursday, November 3, 2011

In Loving Memory

Sad that it is I had to make a small tag from my girls to their kindergarten teacher Sarmite, who suddenly passed away previous Friday. She was very sweet lady (at age only 57) and have teached every kid in our kindergarten as she takes care of the smallest group - kids aged 1,5 till 2,5 years. Aleksa attended her group three years ago and Emilia is now.
As it happened so suddenly and during holidays, I made this tag very speedy - just computerprinted message with scalloped oval backing and a single pearl embellishment. In our country we take even number flowers to funeral and that's why I tied black ribbon with my tag to two pale salmon colored roses.

Rest in peace and take care of our children as an angel from above!

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)