Thursday, November 17, 2011

Have A Cool Birthieday!

What to make to a bossy, sassy and spoiled 8 year old girl? Well Kenny K stamps was my first and only thought. This Brooklyn Babe simply fits her 100%. As I had not much time, I decided to print her out and color, and then add just a sentiment - well and a few blingy things as well :)
To be honest I like my coloring so much, there just is something about this color combo that appeals to me so much.
Sentiment says something of a "Have a cool birthieday" sort - it is very hard to translate precisely. It is made from Cheri font downloaded for free from dafonts.com. Recently I'm all about banners and pennants  - it is so easy to make them and they give just the necessary amount of detailing.
And as I said before - some blingie as well. I added three dew drops in purple color, but they somehow looks blue in this pic.

There is a pocket for money inside this card, as the girl (who is actually an aunt for my girls) wants no presents but money.

I won't be attending this party, as I fly tomorrow to Germany to meet my hubby after two month separation, but my girls will go in their yesterday purchased new ball dresses, sparkly tights, bolero jackets and shoes.... (I did buy a dress for myself as well - getting ready for the Christmas parties!).

I will enter this card in these challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - flags, pennants, banners;
2 sisters challenge - anything goes;
Wee Memories - birthdays;
Paper Sundaes - digital images;
Simon Says Stamp And Show... some women.

Take time for yourself and have fun,

7 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a sassy 8-year old! Great coloring, too! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool & spunky card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining our Digi Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love your coloring and the bright colors are a lot of fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liva, your card is awesome! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)