Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Designer For Lily Pad Cards

I am so super excited - I today I am a guest designer at Lily Pad Cards! Can you believe it? Well not me :) I just about adore this blog with all designer interviews and wonderful challenges - especially the Card Chain Challenge where you actually get to hold some of those beauties other people have made.

Well head over there and see four cards (see teaser photos above) that I made with all instructions and supply lists. Somehow it happened that I made two Christmas themed cards and two tea themed cards. So go see them for yourselves and I would greatly appreciate if you could come back and let me know what you think about them :)

Have a wonderful and creative day,

2 comments:

  1. I just came from Lily Pad Cards - your cards are just gorgeous Liva! I collect tea pots and tea cups and I love the images you used. When I get a little extra cash I will definitely be coming back to your etsy shop to play :) Thanks for sharing these gorgeous creations.

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a cute card. well... I'm your newest follower hope you follow my blog too.:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)