Sunday, November 6, 2011

Friendship Means Sharing

While I was in the mood of helping animals - par of the Digi Doodle Shop Pet Pardons charity campaign, I made another card featuring animals. And this time they are these pretty Playful Puppies.
Just wanted to remind you, that throughout the month of November Digi Doodle Shop will donate $2.00 to Pet Pardons for every customer that purchases. stamps and receives this month's Special. Pet Pardons are an organization which does all they can to save animals from cruel deaths. And they even have a 25% discount on every animal stamp.
I'm sad that these photos does not show the real colors of this card, because they are much nicer than it's shown now.
I used lots of scrap papers and combined them using Mojo Mondays sketch.
Image is colored with mix of Copics and ProMarkers. I also added a sentiment on a stylized bone and a tiny bow.
Here is the lovely sketch:

Think about helping those poor animals, and if I don't sound too convincing, please read my previous post Be Besides.

Just be besides someone yourself and the world will be a better place,

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)