Thursday, November 17, 2011

For A Very Special Friend - Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #83 - Red And Green

It's Thursday, so it's time for another fun and colorful challenge from Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenges Why don't we go for red and green this week? Well that is a lovely color combination, don't you think?
As I wanted to make a card for a friend, I decided to use this absolutely adorable, cute, gorgeous... well you got the idea... image of Louis & Claire.
All coloring is done with ProMarkers as usuall and some white highlights with Gelly Roll pen. I made a sentiment circle saying "Best of luck" and "For a very special friend".
I used my own printed paper and lots of bling.

Hope this will cheer my friend as the making of this card have cheered me up, and maybe even you,

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome coloring hun. Your talents just blow me away. The shading is awesome and really gives the image depth. I'm sure you friend is going to be smitten with this card.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just **gorgeous**! Your coloring is amazing! That image is just too cute. I am sure your friend is going to absolutely love it.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have coloured this beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully colored, such great blending! Love the DP and the pizzaz of the flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Liva and I totally love how you have coloured Louis - just perfect.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and I am sure your special friend will love it as much as I do.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunning creation,love your colouring and fab swirls ...awesome
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love how you did that dragon on to that gorgeous paper for this colour challenge. Love the swirl, flowers and bling. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring on this precious dragon! Your friend is sure to love it. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Liva, your colouring is great on this, really lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coloring and embellishments on this. Beautiful!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww so sweet! Love your coloring
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!Your colouring is amazing.Love the swirls and other bling.Truly beautiful.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and the depth of colour is fantastic
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous Liva, the image, your colouring and the design of this card is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Liva, and what fab colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)