Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Two New Digi Stamps

Today I made two digi stamps for Crafters Digital Art Center Digital Drawing Challenge. This time our theme is something that sparkles, twinkles or shines. I almost missed my entries, because somehow my inspiration wouldn't go into this direction... But this morning, when I saw that there was only one day left - boom - two images are ready :)
This first one is a baby mobile with stars and moon. I think I will make this into a wonderful baby boy card, as my cousin recently gave birth to son Toms.
Well and this one is something I had seen on web some time ago and thought about turning it into a digi stamp, just had no time for it. It is such a lovely diamond ring with two hearts - I sure would love for my hubby to get me this :)

I have another set in my mind, but I'm just not sure if I will make it in time...
But anyway - have fun and keep on crafting,

0 komentāri:

Post a Comment

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)